- This event has passed.
Sunday Netwalking to the East End of Prague: Part 2
June 7 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
1. We have limited the group size to max. 25 people as an anti-Covid preventative measure. Therefore, to secure your place on the walk, please reserve it on DP website here: https://discoveringprague.cz/event/netwalking-for-discoverers/ (Add to cart => View cart => Checkout).
RSVP on Meetup.com alone is not enough to reserve you a spot on this event! Thank you for cooperation & understanding!
2. If you cough, sneeze, have a runny nose, are feverish or just feel generally unwell on the day please stay at home. We’ll transfer your payment to any other walk/trip later.
Our last Sunday Netwalk before the corona struck, was an expedition to the “east end of Prague”. There’s a lot more to see in this part of the city and that’s why I prepared Part 2!
• Park Podvinní and Vineyard Machalka
• The woods and orchards of the green belt of Jetelka-Krocínka-Klíčov (Wildlife corridor Klíčov)
• Nice view over the east end of Prague from Cihelna in Hloubětín
We’ll meet at 10:00 outside of the Českomoravská metro B station. There’s just one exit.
In case you can’t find us or run late please call me on[masked].
BRING WITH YOU
Comfortable walking shoes, a face mask, a bottle of water. I’ll bring a bottle of disinfectant should you wish to use it.
This is a dog and child-friendly (>8 years old) event!
Libeň (Prague 9)
Vysočany (Prague 9)
Hloubětín (Prague 9 and 14)
End point: Hloubětín metro B
We should finish the walk around 12:30. Hope you’ll join me for traditional Czech food at “Na Staré hospodě”!
DIFFICULTY: Easy to Medium
Around 7.5 km with 156 meters/511 ft of vertical gain.
PRICE: 100 CZK or FREE with Discovery Pass*
The link to book: https://discoveringprague.cz/event/netwalking-for-discoverers/ (Add to cart => View cart => Checkout). RSVP on Meetup.com alone is not enough to reserve you a spot on this event! Thank you for cooperation & understanding!
You can pay also by Benefity.cz, Benefit Plus, Edenred and Sodexo.
Children < 16 free
*Get “Discovery Pass” and Netwalking will be free for you (plus you get 200 CZK discount on all of our other trips and activities).
Learn more here:
You can also pay with benefit cards or vouchers! We accept Sodexo Flexi Pass Card and vouchers, Edenred Card and vouchers and Benefity.cz and Benefity Plus card! To learn how to pay for Discovering Prague & CZ events with your Employee benefit card and vouchers go to this page: https://discoveringprague.cz/how-to-pay-by-employee-benefits/
I really am looking forward to seeing you all again after a long time!